Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Something blue.....
















       





An old headboard painted in a truly sumptious turquoise blue and highlighted with a gold instead of a stain.





 Once again the choice of accessories such as the pendant mobile and brightly coloured necklace injects the colour to highlight the beauty of the blue.

The pale blue wall in the background makes a refreshing change from white to accentuate the scheme further.

Using these colours in a childrens bedroom is exiting, easily updated and also allows you a base to build upon according to season and mood.

 Happy painting!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy colours. I feel like making that necklace now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how inspiring!!!

    I don't know what it makes me want to go do first - paint a wall, crochet some funky cool flowers or find an old piece of furniture and bring it to life....

    I love you, colour!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!