Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mood board

Wow, I just discovered an amazing site where you can create your own mood boards,,,,,,,,I remember in my passion for all things beautiful,,,,,,,it was always the mood board pages in magazines that had me lingering for the longest time!

The best thing about the site, is that you can upload your own images so my revamped furniture, can provide a springboard for ideas and themes.

my first attempt! didnt know about the wallpaper effects, but quite like the tranquility!

Mauve must be my all time favourite colour, I love the calm it brings in my chaotic world! 
I had a little go,,,,,,,and here are my first mood boards ever,, had to use whatever furniture and props the they had available, but cant wait to do some of my own with my own reworked pieces.



Go to the link below to check out the mood board website called SAMPLEBOARD

http://www.sampleboard.com/profile/4907

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful first-time moodboard Lyndsay! thanks for the post : )Happy creating - together we can power the world’s creativity!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!